photo Header_zpsc98d369a.png

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweet Land of Liberty

My workplace, ’tis of thee,
Sweet land of Liberty [Bank],
Of thee I sing;
Land where the toaster died (I forgot about a Pop Tart and it fried).

From every floor and mountainside, let fumes reside.

Image

Land of the Ryan's sign (the smell of steak was so divine).

Image
From every magic refrigerator,
more free sodas bring! (They really did just appear in there).

Image

My scanner, I hate thee,
Author of insanity,
Crusher of souls (and important documents)

Image

Adding calculator, you're OK,
Didn't know how to subtract on you anyway

(so I would just add). 

Image

I'll miss Tommy brewing fresh coffee,
and Shannon always saying "Seriously?"

It won't be the same.

Image

My old lady cushions when my butt went numb,

Cash Advance receipts sure were fun,

My starship desk was cool.

ImageImageImage

 

I'll stop the madness now,

Who does this anyhow?

It's time to go.

Image

Farewell Liberty. You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment