photo Header_zpsc98d369a.png

Monday, December 16, 2013

New Look, New Address

Hello, all. I hope you like the new look of "Happily Ever Laughter." Though very basic, I wanted to get a more customized look. In order to do so inexpensively, I had to export my wordpress blog into a blogger format since it is more compatible with customization (if this sounded like German to you, fear not-- it does to me too-- which is why I had to make the unexpected switch). 

If you were a follower of my blog before, be sure to hit "follow" on this site so that it will update you when I write. Sorry for the inconvenience. Beauty is [a] pain I guess.




2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I love blogger. Have fun with the new platform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! it looks like our follow buttons are back!

    ReplyDelete