photo Header_zpsc98d369a.png

Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Chapter, New Blog

Image

As many of you know, I used to be a very avid blogger. I lived it, I breathed it, and then I got a full-time job. My writing, unfortunately, got put on the back burner as I instead chose to come home and enter a vegetative state. I usually re-start my writing after monumental events occur in my life. I just got hitched and have entered a new chapter, thus leading me to give the blogosphere another try. I figure if single life produced such entertaining material that married life would be even more fruitful. :)

This won't be your typical married life blog. I'm not going to make scones every morning or make Justin scarves I saw on Pinterest. Let's face it: that's just not me. But I will be sincere, honest and transparent. And give you a glimpse into our imperfect lives that are perfected by our love for each other. 

Stay tuned to "Happily Ever Laughter." 

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you, Ashton. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete